Sunday, February 7, 2010

You know that old saying?!

The saying is something along the lines of throw spaghetti to the wall and see what sticks!? Well that's the kind of day I'm having in the kitchen! So far we have:

- Queso dip prepped for tomorrow. This will be good. Love this stuff.

- Lemon Stirfry - this was really good (I ate a serving for lunch)

- The 3 Cheese Bread - first of all, I am out of flour?! WHAT?! So I decided to try wheat flour. Then I forgot to click the bread machine in place  so it just sat there spinning for like 20 minutes. DUH. It came out in a mighty weird shape, but it was tasty. But it wasn't cheesy AT ALL. What the heck!?!

- Cajun Shrimp Dip - the flavor on this is AWESOME but it's like soup :( Bummer.

- Lasagna is in the oven. Im holding out hope for this one. It's the most gigantic lasagna I've ever made. We'll see how it turns out. It's about a 70/30 shot on this one.

I can see how cooking is frustrating to people I love doing it and am not too worried about the whole trial-and-error aspect of it, but it still stinks to have things go wrong! Stay tuned for reviews...

No comments: