Sunday, February 7, 2010

2/7/10 - This week's menu

I have a busy week this week! We're gearing up for the opera I'm singing in, so I have rehearsal every night this week (except Friday). I'm planning on doing a ton of cooking today and then I'm taking the day off on Thursday, so I will do a little more then!

Today's Cooking:
The Superbowl Meal....
- Baked Cajun Shrimp Dip
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Green Beans w/Remoulade
- Buttermilk Pralines and maybe some homemade vanilla ice cream!!

The rest of today's work....
* The stir-fry meal from last week that I never made:
- Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
- Brown Rice
- Egg rolls

* An Italian Meal:
- Light and Easy Lasagna (I'm adapting this from The Chicago Tribune's Good Eating cookbook)
- Salad
- Triple Cheese and Garlic Bread

* Some spicy cheese dip for a work function tomorrow
* Some homemade chocolate chip cookies for a work function tomorrow (and a few for us too!)

Thursday:
- I have a ham that Im going to cook
- The Pioneer Woman's Mac & Cheese
- Steamed Broccoli

Friday:
- Since it's my only night off (and it's payday!) I think we'll go out for a family dinner. Maybe some sushi or Thai! YUM!

What's cooking in your house this week?! Please share!!

No comments: