Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2/16/10 - This week's (short!) menu

Yesterday was a holiday which made for a long weekend. We had house guests (my best friend and her husband were here), which derailed my menu planning for the week. Small price to pay :) I don't get to see her nearly as much as I'd like to, that's for sure.

Anyway, this week is short because on Friday my little sister is flying in for the weekend (I know - we are always on the go, it's just how we roll!!) and we'll spend the weekend shopping for bridesmaids dresses! Yay!

So this week cooking in my kitchen:

Tuesday:
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Turkey Sandwiches

Wednesday:
- Creamy Cajun Shrimp Linguine
- Green Salad
- Breadsticks

Thursday:
- Cinnamon Bun Pancakes with Maple-Butter Icing (holy crap does that sound insane?!? I can't help myself!!)
- Bacon
- Fresh Fruit

What's cooking in your kitchen this week???

No comments: