Sunday, February 21, 2010

2/21/10 - This week's menu

I'm super excited that we have a NORMAL WEEK coming up. *faint* this is rare lately and I can't wait!! Here's what's on the menu this week for our house.


Sunday:
Barbecue-Rubbed Pork Chops
Creamy Cheese Grits
An experimental green bean recipe

Monday:
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Steamed Rice
Egg Rolls

Tuesday:
Pasta e Fagioli
Salads

Wednesday:
Indonesian Chicken
Roasted Cauliflower with Fresh Herbs
Fresh Fruit

Thursday:
French Onion Burgers
Steak Fries

Friday:
Dinner out with the family

What's cooking at your house this week?

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I am leaving for Boston on Friday so my menu for the week is short. However, it involves ALL food from your blog! I am going to try that cajun shrimp linguine you just made...looks delish! Also making Chicken Tamale Casserole, pork chops with maple/mustard glaze with the warm brussell sprouts, and the chicken green chile wtih white beans soup. I love that stuff, especially with the sour cream. I wouldn't eat it without it! Thanks for making my kitchen HOT again :)