Sunday, February 7, 2010

(24 - 26) 3 recipes not worth typing up

Boo. I hate that. I am not sure I'd call them stinkers, per se. But they are not worth posting the recipe for....

Cajun Shrimp Dip
- The flavor on this dip was GREAT, but the consistency was like clam chowder. WAAAY too runny. It would be great on fettucine or over rice, though! Love the idea, but it needs some tweaking.

Light & Easy Lasagna


- The homemade sauce for this was AWESOME, but the filling was 'eh'. The recipe just had you put the ricotta in without mixing an egg in. My head told me to just add one anyway, but I didn't and regretted it. We will certainly eat this, but it needs some tweaking before I share it.

Buttermilk Pralines

- Ok, the flavor on these are OFF THE HOOK. Insanely good.... But the consistency was kind of grainy. Maybe I ovecooked them on the stove? Or maybe they're just supposed to taste like that?! Someone? Anyone?!

No comments: