Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dinner tonight....

I completely forgot that we had a fundraiser to go to tonight. Every year a lot of the restaurants in St. Augustine do a big fund raising effort. Local celebrities wait tables at popular restaurants and the tips go for the charities. I also suspect that the restaurants donate profits to the various charities, too, but I wouldn't swear to it. Anyway, we ate at a local seafood restaurant and we were waited on by the head of our division at work. Super fun outing and REALLY good fried shrimp and hush puppies! Big Brothers, Big Sisters were the real winners, though!!

So that derailed my menu for the week, but that's ok! I prepped the Breakfast Casserole tonight for tomorrow. It took me 20 minutes from start to drying dishes, which was great. In a side note, I had an awful hard time finding turkey breakfast sausage (in a tube/bulk), but guess what?? In the freezer section. AHA! I bought Louis Rich brand and it smelled good :) I think it's very true that you learn something new every day!!

Happy Tuesday! :)

More on this tomorrow....

No comments: