Sunday, January 3, 2010

1/3/10 - This week's menu

Yay! Happy New Year! Let the games, er, I mean cooking begin!! Instead of going for 210 new recipes in 2010, I think I will just try to beat my own record! I got off to a slow start in 2009 because we were all sick, sick, sick (darn daycare germs!). So my goal is to hit 100 by my daughter's 2nd birthday (June 30th).

This weeks menu:

Monday:
- Turkey Reuben Sandwiches
- Cheese Fries
- Cherries

Tuesday:
- Pork Chops with Maple Mustard Glaze
- Crisp Mashed Potato Cakes
- Leftover collard greens

Wednesday:
- Corn & Red Bell Pepper Chowder (Bon Appetit)
- Salad
- Crescent Rolls

Thursday:
- Cranberry-Apple French Toast Casserole
- Bacon
- Canteloupe

Friday:
- Rigatoni Mediterranean
- Salad
- Garlic Bread

What's cooking in your house this week!?

No comments: