Sunday, January 24, 2010

1/24/10 - This week's menu!!

After a trip to Pittsburgh and a clean-out-the-fridge hiatus, I'm back with a real menu...

Sunday:
- Beef, Mushroom, and Barley Stew with Goat Cheese Toasts (I am not sure of the real name on this one, but it's something similar!)
- Salad

Monday:
- Chicken Baked in White Wine Marinade
- Roasted Potato Wedges with Rosemary Butter
- Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday:
- Slow-Roasted Pork Tacos
- Fiesta Rice
- Pineapple

Wednesday:
- Shrimp Bruschetta Pasta (this is an Amy creation)
- Salad
- Garlic Bread

Thursday:
- Moroccan Chickpea Stew
- Brown Rice
- Green Beans of some sort...

So what's on your menu this week!?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Requesting you post the recipe for the stew you are making on Monday! Also, if there is anything you do to your salads to make them different and unique, post that as well...ya know, special toppings, favorite dressings, etc. I have the same old salad and it's no fun anymore!

Amy said...

I have the stew going right now for dinner tonight. It smells good, but I will be sure to post it when I'm done!

As for salads... we are BORING. I buy the Very Veggie type (it has carrots, radishes, snow peas, etc) in them. We love the Texas Toast croutons! And I almost exclusively use Ken's salad dressings. Love the creamy balsamic and also the light ceaser. I also am in love with the Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch (but it's fattening, so I eat sparingly!).