I struggled with the menu. I really wanted to do Sardinian food after seeing the latest episode of No Reservations (I LOVE THAT SHOW. Anthony Bourdain is awesome!), but I just couldn't seem to get it together. So rather than a cuisine as a theme, I went with a chef. I enjoy watching Guy on the Food Network, so we are having BIG BITE NIGHT (I think it deserves to be in all caps, don't you?!). I can't wait!
- Ginger Margaritas
- Red Apple Hooch Bowla (this is a whiskey/cranberry/
- Beer, beer, beer
- Italian Stuffed Jalapenos
- Beer-Battered Asparagus with Garlic Aioli
- Red Rocker Margarita Chicken (sandwiches)
- Sweet Potato Fries with Malt Vinegar
- some kind of fruit (whatever looks good when I shop!)
- Tequila Lime Tart
So now I ask you - if you cook with others, how do you put your menus together? Do you have any fun suggestions for me for the future? Any questions for me about how we do it? I really encourage everyone to get together to cook! We've had so much fun and learned so much over the last few years!