Sunday, March 7, 2010

3/7/10 - This week's menu

I missed the pork sandwiches last week, so those are going to be tomorrow night's dinner. I've also found my slow cooker cookbook, so I have 2 crock pot meals on the menu for the week! I hardly ever cook in the crock pot, so this will be a treat!

What's cooking in your house this week? Cathy? Mary Helen!? Anybody else!? :) Hope it's going to be a yummy week for you!

Sunday:
Chicken & Vegetables with Herbs (slow cooker)
Mashed Potatoes
Salad

Monday: (never made this last week)
Stuffed Pork Sandwiches
Black Bean Salad
Melon

Tuesday:
Beef in Red Wine Gravy (another crockpot meal!)
Egg Noodles
Brussels Sprouts

Wednesday:
Pasta Carbonara with Asparagus
Salad
French Bread

Thursday:
Stir-Fried Chicken and Broccoli with Black Bean Sauce
Rice
Egg Rolls

Friday:
Dinner out!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey lady :) Ok here's my menu (all stolen from your blog of course):
Creamy cajun shrimp linguini - my new FAVORITE!!
Buttermilk brined pork chops with dijon green beans and egg noodles
Parmesean polenta with sausage and mushrooms
Teryaki pork and veg with noodles

Looking forward to it all!

Amy said...

Sounds good!! I love that linguine, too! Hope Aaron is feeling better for you this week! Sounds like you guys have had a rough few days :(

Samantha said...

What kind of red wine did you use in your beef dish? Mine was a little overpowering, even after slow cooking all day.