Sunday, November 1, 2009

11/1/09 - This week's menu

It's been a while since I had myself together enough to have a menu and actually cook!! This week is going to be crazy. I have concerts on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. That means there are rehearsals Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights! RIGHT. So that means EVERY NIGHT this week I have to be somewhere. If I don't eat well, I'll really feel junky, so I am going to attempt to do a little bit of cooking ahead today and then make easy stuff the rest of the week!

Sunday:
Ham
Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
Thyme-Garlic Roasted Asparagus

Monday:
Chicken Tamale Casserole
Green salad

Tuesday:
Italian White Bean and Spinach Soup

Grilled Cheese

Wednesday:
Skillet Stuffed Peppers
Green Salad
Fruit

Thursday:
Grilled Steaks
Baked Potatoes
Warm Brussels Sprouts with Apples and Red Onions


Friday:
Pizza or some other form of takeout!

No comments: