Monday, July 6, 2009

(47) Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Thingies

Don't you love the name?! :) I adore The Pioneer Woman. Please tell me that you read her blog. It's funny, educational, and YUMMY!!! I saw these Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos the other day and I just knew that I had to try them. I made them for July 4th. They barely made it to the table, everyone was grabbing and gobbling. I made what I thought was a ton of them and it wasn't enough. Next time I'll make even more! They're VERY easy and SUPER GOOD!

My changes:
1) I used reduced fat cream cheese (please, lord, don't use fat free!!)
2) My jalapenos were ginormous so I used half a slice of bacon per wrap.
3) I cooked at 350 for 30 minutes then finished with a broil for about a minute or 2.

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will make this one again and again! Please try them! Here's the printable recipe! Enjoy!

2 comments:

samantha said...

I made these on Friday - halved the recipe because we weren't planning to go anywhere, and I knew my husband wouldn't eat them. But then we got invited for a dinner and I brought these.

They were a HUGE HUGE hit! Even my brother-in-law who is a chef raved about them. I should have doubled the recipe, that's how fast they went.

I'm already planning these for tailgates this fall. Thanks for the recipe!!

Amy said...

Ooh yes! I made them for Syd's birthday and I made a freaking TON. They were coming out of the oven and not hardly making it to the table! I love them!! Glad that I can share that love :) :)